Thursday, May 27, 2010

just so you know

Netanyahu is pretty much my favorite name ever.

Just say it to yourself over and over: Net - an - ya -hu.

See? It's fun!

And today is the last day of school.

Fun for kids. Sad for me. 'Specially since it means my daughter is no longer in Junior High.

I am really REALLY sad about that.

I have to admit I have driven by the High School more than once and felt overwhelmingly depressed by it.

If you see me wandering the streets muttering "Netanyahu" over and over you'll know why. I'm just trying to find my happy place.

2 comments:

Quiltgirl said...

i do like saying that word!! thanks. sorry about high school. I like whoever said if they survive jr high they can do anything.

Belle said...

Netanyahu.

I can barely say that properly and because I can barely say it, it makes me smile :)