Thursday, March 27, 2008

in case of emergency

Today I read about a great new way to save your life. It is called the Vial of L.I.F.E. The premise is: record your important medical information, place it in the Vial of L.I.F.E. and store the vial on the shelf inside the door of your fridge so first responders can quickly get critical information during a time of crisis. I think that is a great idea, but it is a little like stating the obvious, don't you think?

Because if first responders had to look in my fridge, they could easily deduce the cause of our problem.

They would be there because we were either:

1: Starving to death, because there is nothing but condiments and milk in our fridge.

OR

2. We have a violent case of food poisoning

because of the refrigerator garden they would find growing inside assorted vagrant bowls and takeout boxes.

The term Refrigerator Garden gives Greenhouse Effect a whole other meaning, doesn't it?

I concede that first responders would not find such aberrancy most peoples fridges. But it is something to consider. Don't just look in the Vial. Look in the fridge, because anything tastes better if it's dipped in ranch dressing.

No comments: