Tuesday, February 17, 2009

random bits of ran-dumb-ness

My life is so inspiring, not to brag or anything.

Let me share it with you with this brillant photo essay.




Prepare to be amazed.



First,


I had a yogurt today. It was one-third full of mushy blueberries. Gross. I couldn't bring myself to eat them.


PB&J hates all yogurt. And cantelope. Just thought you should know.





I am actually making dinner today.

Chili.




Made with elk meat, courtesy of our great white hunter (I don't mean that in a racist way), because I am trying to live off the land and stuff. And use the abundance of meat in our freezer.


Be glad I'm not YOUR Lunch Lady.


While cooking, I like to wash my hands frequently (just so you know, Kellye).

However, I don't like using the Noel Vanilla soap. It is green. And slimy. And it was given to us by the parents of the Oldest Carrotstick's Mean-Girl Friend, in between bouts of mean-ness. And hence the soap feels even more slimy, because of where it came from. But I feel obligated to use it up. It's my pioneer heritage -- "use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." Onward, Pioneers!



Yep. That's my motto.

Even though I get the heebie jeebies every time I use that soap, I will perservere!





There. I promised ran-dumb, and I delivered. Hope your day has been more inspiring than mine!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I feel inspired now!
Thanks!

Cheer-up Lunch Lady :)

Kate said...

This was a great post. You made my day. junior high girl friends are ALL mean girls. I know from experience. And I'll just throw this in too, girls are just plain old mean.

I strongly dislike fruit at the bottom yogurt, or fruit in my yogurt (unless fresh) and Bill keeps buying fruity yogurt.
Bill buy yogurt + kate eat yogurt = kate spit out fruit crap.

momtherunner said...

Great photo essay!! I give it an A+.

Shem said...

Try the foam soap. So much better. And if you find one that little boys like the smell of, they actually WASH WITH SAID SOAP after they go to the potty! It's a win win!