Wednesday, June 24, 2009

spider monkey

all the Oldest Carrotstick's late night trips down mountain trails must have unwittingly led the her into a Twilight encounter. Today she went all Edw@rd Cu!!en on us, and though she protested mightily, she successfully completed the high ropes course! She scampered up that hanging tree trunk with no problem -- and no freaky looking computer animated enhancements ala the first Twilight movie.

I am glad to report that no other vampire-like traits have yet been exhibited. Though I wonder if I should be afraid for my safety, because PB&J did the same yesterday afternoon. I'll be on the lookout for unusual bite marks on my neck. If tomorrow I report that I have taken leave of my senses and climbed the high ropes course myself, you'll know what happened.

No comments: