Wednesday, November 19, 2008

what's up?


After having spent every second of the last 5 days running around like a crazed madwoman intent on eking every last bit of fun out of our trip, I finally arrived home to my bed sweet bed this morning at 12:48 (which is 2:48 EASTERN, people).


this morning I feel like my brain is floating above my body in a balloon.


It’s a smallish balloon.


Pink.



Helium.


(Too bad my voice doesn't sound funny.)





I hope this wears off quickly.


balloon picture originally uploaded by Matt White

4 comments:

Kate said...

I don't feel sorry for you. You were in the happiest place on earth, it serves you right.

did you get my package?

kninsa said...

Welcome back!!!!! I missed you so much!!!

:0)

I mean ... er... cough... it's cool you didn't die, 'n' stuff...

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I can so relate! I have had to wake up at 3:30 AM Hawaii time the last two mornings- and that is on top of being awake 39 hours for the trip home- agh! Vacation- got to love it-

Dani said...

Hope you had lots of fun!